Friday, March 18, 2011

CROSS-STITCH: Super Mario Bros. Mushroom & Block




This Cross-stitch was also made for Kate and Terry's new baby Oliver as a matchig pair. The Nintendo and Sega game characters really lend themselves well to cross-stitch as they are made up of tiny coloured blocks. I'm sure I will make more of these individual designs in the future...TBC. A big Thank You to my good friend Heidi for giving me the inspiration to start this project and also helping me finish them. (Height - 12cm)

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, but you did all the work actually. I just pointed and made comments. A director is born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please post the name/number of the colors you used for the ?-block?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Levi, I used the following colours for the ? Block - ANCHOR Yellow: 0297, ANCHOR Gold: 0307, DMC Caramel: 435, ANCHOR Black: 403 & DMC White: B5200.

    This Cross-stitch took a few weeks to complete. C

    ReplyDelete